How to Start New Service

Image result for customer support clipart

To apply for utility services, visit a Customer Service Representative at Selma Town Hall located at 114 N. Raiford Street, Selma NC 27576.

Services can only be set up between 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. 
Monday through Friday (closed weekends and holidays) 

Utility services will be connected by the close of the following business day, once all application requirements have been met.

Information Needed to Establish New Service
You must have the following information with you when you come to Town Hall:
  • Valid North Carolina Driver's License 
  • Social Security Card
  • Physical address of the home or businessImage result for social security
  • Billing address of the home or business (if different)
  • Telephone number for the home or business
  • For Renters: Copy of your Lease
  • For Homeowners: Closing Documents
  • Applicant's and Co-applicant's name, address, and phone number
  • Contact person, address, and phone number
  • Deposit required for renters and commercial accounts
  • A double deposit is required if you cannot provide a valid social security card

© Town of Selma, North Carolina. All Rights Reserved.