The following fees are required for residential or commercials customers to connect utilities or to change address or an account name. Payment is by cash, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or debit card (Visa or MasterCard logo).
- Electricity deposit - $300.00 - $800.00 (per meter) based on credit check
- Pre-pay electric deposit - $50.00 - $100.00 based on credit check
- Water deposit - $50.00 - $100.00 based on credit check
- Sewer deposit - $50.00 - $100.00 based on credit check
- Connection / Transfer fee - $35.00
A compliance inspection of the premises is required if utility service has been off for more than 5 days or if meter readers are unsure of the safety of the building.
Note: Deposits are waived for homeowners with proof of ownership.