The Town Clerk's Office is Responsible for:
- Maintaining town records
- Making agendas and minutes available to citizens and town staff
- Preparing agendas and minutes for Town Council meetings
- Preparing updates to the Town Code
- Providing support to the Mayor and Town Councilmembers
- Providing records upon request
Selma Citizens Needed to Serve
The Town of Selma's advisory boards have some vacancies. If you are interested in applying for an advisory board position, please view the current list of vacancies.
Interested persons should call the Town Clerk's Office or email us, or fill out an application online.
Once you have completed the application, please return it to the Town Clerk's office by mail, email, or fax.