Friday, May 7th
Selma Senior Citizens are honored on May 7th with entertainment, boxed lunch and door prizes.
- Doors open at 10:00am and capacity is limited to the first 149 persons. (Social distancing and rules will apply.)
- Due to COVID, we are limiting our guests to Selma residents that are 55+ only. Proof of residency will be required. Electric bill from the Town of Selma or a driver’s license MUST be shown at the door.
- The Social Security Boys, Sassy Feet Dance Group and Todd Daniels’ drum circle will entertain the attendees.
- Boxed lunch from Pixie Dust Lunch Box and Bakery.
- Door prizes given by area merchants.